We are actively seeking an Argon welder to join our partner’s team, bringing expertise and proficiency to enhance their welding operations.
- Technical education and work experience in the field;
- Knowledge of various welding methods;
- Understanding of the peculiarities of welding different metals;
- Skills in working with argon arc welding equipment;
- Familiarity with quality requirements for welded joints;
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings;
- Knowledge of safety rules when working with welding equipment;
- Welding certificate.
- Preparation of welding equipment and materials
- Execution of welding work in accordance with project requirements
- Work with various welding methods (arc, gas, surfacing, etc.)
- Welding of thin metal sheets and parts
- Adherence to quality standards of welding seams
- Reading and understanding of technical drawings
- Adherence to safety rules when working with welding equipment
- Knowledge and compliance with norms for the quality of welded joints
The Company Offers
- Safe and comfortable working conditions
- Official employment
- Compliance with labor protection standards
- Salary: Hourly rate of 9 euros/net
Build your CV for Free with Us!
Applying for a job on our portal? Great news! You can now create your professional CV on CVforU.eu absolutely free of charge.