Last modified on 2.08.2023
Who We Are
Company Vikiteks OÜ (reg.№14383559), legal address Estonia, Tallinn, Tornimäe tn 7-1416, 10145, Estonia (hereinafter „CVForU” or „We”) processes personal data of individuals (hereinafter „Users”) as a data controller, providing the opportunity to use the web environment www.cvforu.eu and it’s subdomains.
The main legal basis for the protection of personal data is the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union.
We may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when using our website, including but not limited to:
- contact details, including email address, phone number, banking details, and payment details.
- identification data, i.e., name and surname.
When you visit our website, we collect various information about you during your visit, such as your IP address, browser settings, preferred language, including the time of your visit. We also track your actions on the website, i.e., links you click, so that we can customize the content you see and provide you with content that you value.
Use of Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Optimizing the operation of our website and analyzing user behavior to improve the user experience, develop and improve the Website.
- Data analysis: We use information about you to help us improve the Service and the experience of our users, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- For further development and improvement of our services, for example, by adding new features that we believe will be liked by our users.
- To track and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our services, which helps us improve our services and simplify their use.
Provision of Personal Data
We strictly follow the protection of your personal information and do not disclose it to third parties without your explicit consent. Exceptions are cases where disclosure is required by law or court decision.
As a rule, CVForU processes personal data only within the European Economic Area and does not transfer it to third countries or international organizations. If CVForU does so, it guarantees that personal data is transferred exclusively to such third countries or international organizations that comply with data protection requirements equivalent to those in the European Economic Area.
We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that we consider reasonable and that may contain useful information. Therefore, we would like to note that such websites may belong to and be managed by other companies and organizations that process data in accordance with their own privacy policies. Our company does not control its processing, and no one is responsible for any information, materials, products, or services located on these websites or accessed from them.
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, including the right to access, correct, delete, and limit processing, the right not to be subject to threats.